Welcome to my home made vegan food. Who says its bad? well its a super food for super long life 🙂 . Its just a matter of choice and i did mine. Whats your’s?
PREPARING A VEGAN DOUGH
PREPARING VEGAN DRESSING
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 spoon tahinni
- 2 spoon of olive oil
- Soak the almonds in the water. Wait 4 hours to make it soften.
- Check the almonds then put it in the mixer.
- Put 2 tbsp of olive oil in the mixer.
- Put 2 clove garlic.
- Put nutritional yeast, tahinni and lemon juice.
- Mix all together to see the creamy desire dressing! 🙂